ESPRO Coffee P7 French Press | Matte Black
The ESPRO P7 is the next-level French Press you didn't know you needed. In just 4 minutes the P7 creates the most flavourful cup of coffee you ever had. The secret is inside our patented double micro-mesh filters that work twice as hard to keep your coffee incredibly smooth and grit-free (and it looks good doing it too!)
Under the hood, you'll find ESPRO's patented double micro-filter, for the cleanest cup you can get. The two patented filters are 9-12 times finer than a common French Press. They get beneath the grinds and filter twice, leaving all of the flavour and none of the grit. Two vacuum insulated stainless walls keep your coffee hot, and the outside wall cool.
Brew now, and serve later. It's so much more advanced than any other press on the market that many customers tell us it's the last coffee maker they'll ever buy. And with no glass to break, it might be the last ever press you ever buy.
- THE SECRET IS INSIDE: ESPRO French Presses make smooth, grit-free coffee - thanks to our patented double micro-filter for double the filtration.
- CAFÉ LEVEL FLAVOR: A silicone lip runs along the rim of the ESPRO filters to create a tight seal. When you press the plunger down, extraction stops immediately—so your brew doesn’t get bitter over time
- MINUTES TO SMOOTH COFFEE: The unique design makes it easy to brew cafe-worthy coffee you’ll love in just four minutes at home.
- DOUBLE-WALL DURABILITY: Stainless Steel Walls, Handle, and Knob, looks sleek while providing increased durability and won't shatter like traditional glass presses.
- PAPER FILTER COMPATIBLE: Enjoy a pour-over style, coffee oil-free taste, by adding a paper filter between your dual micro-mesh filters. (Paper Filters Sold Separately)
- ENJOY MORE COFFEE: Our 18oz press serves 1-2 people and our 32oz press serves 2-4.
- BPA, BPS & PHTHALATE-FREE
|Size||18oz / 530 ml or 32oz / 950 ml|
All parts are dishwasher safe on the top rack, or hand wash with a bottle brush or sponge.
After each use, clean both filters inside and out.
|Note||Minimum fill line on the 32oz is at least 2 servings. For 1 person serving minimum, go for the 18oz.|
- Twist to lock both micro-filters together; and
- Screw onto the rod;
- Add course, plunger-ground coffee (see chart below for reference guide);
- Fill with hot water (94 degrees Celcius);
- Cover with filters and lid, but leave the plunger raised. Wait 4 minutes;
- Press filter down slowly and pour;
- Remove lid, rod, and filters;
- Twist apart filters and unscrew rod.
|Model||Coffee||Water Fill Line|
|18oz P7||4-5 tbs / 18-27g||Min|
|5-7 tbs / 24-36g||Max Coffee|
|32oz P7||6-9 tbs / 30-45g||Min|
|8-12 tbs / 40-60g||Max Coffee|