CoffeeSock Disks | Suits Aeropress
CoffeeSock resuable cotton filters are a reusable alternative to paper filters and nylon sacks, out-performing any comparable disposable and reusable filters. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. The resulting cup is clear crisp, rich and robust with all the acid of paper brewed coffee and all of the richness of French press without the heavy oiliness or papery taste.
CoffeeSock filters are made with Certified Organic Cotton, and imparts no flavour on the finished brew, unlike their paper counterparts. Comes in a pack of 3 filters, lasting you up to a year.
- Simple made - fits Aeropress® and Syphons Manufactured in the USA
- Easy cleanup - just empty grounds, rinse, and hang to dry all the way through
- High quality - and less expensive than many market alternatives
- Made from Organic Cotton - a responsibly produced, renewable resource
- Dimensions: 2.5” W x 2.5” H
- Comes in a pack of 3