Bonavita 1.0L Variable Temp Gooseneck Kettle
Suitable for domestic and commercial application
Bonavita's industry reputation over the years has set a standard of quality and precision, the variable temperature kettle is the perfect addition to any domestic or commercial workspace!
This variable temperature kettle made from stainless steel and BPA-free plastic is matched with a 1 litre capacity, the gooseneck spout makes the Bonavita 1.0L variable temperature kettle a perfect brewing partner for coffee and tea lovers. Temperature adjustment is both accurate and precise allowing users to choose their specified temperature between 60 degrees Celsius - 98 degrees Celsius (140deg F - 212deg F) for ultimate brewing control.
The 1000 Watt element means there will be a minimal wait time for your kettle to reach your desired temperature. Once at temperature users have the option at the press of a button to have the kettle 'heat and hold'! This means, you can pre-set your temp, press the heat and hold button and your kettle will hold that specific temperature for up to an hour!
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
- Temperature button for quick access to preset brewing temperatures
- Adjustable temperature settings in one degree increments
- 1000 Watt element for quick heating
- Hold button heats and holds temperatures between 60 deg C and 98 deg C (140deg F - 212deg F)
- Made from Brushed Stainless and BPA free plastic
- Move between Celsius and Fahrenheit at the push of a button
- Suits domestic and commercial application
|Material||304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base|
|Temperature range||60-98 C / 140-208 F|
|Power||1000W / 220-240V AC / 50/60Hz / 5A|
|Weight||1.3 kg (including kettle base)|
|Dimensions||275.1 mm (H) x 190 mm (W) x 185 mm (D)|