Fellow Stagg [X] Pour-Over Set
Pour-over without room for error.
The perfect set for a pour-over party for one. Whether you're a coffee expert or novice, Fellow's Stagg [X] Dripper will help you consistently brew the perfect cup. Use the ratio aid to ensure the right amount of coffee, every time.
Take advantage of Stagg's vacuum insulated body, steep slope and unique hole pattern to kick your pour-over recipe up a notch. The 10 oz tasting glass features handblown borosilicate glass with a flared lip – outward flared lip delivers coffee to front of tongue for more flavour.
- Professional pour-over brewing - Stagg [X] Dripper’s shorter height aligns with the traditional pour-over brewing method of a continuous slow pour. Brewing with Stagg [X] Dripper gives you more control over your water dispersal and extraction.
- Precision engineered features - Stagg [X] Dripper has a steep interior slope compared to other drippers on the market. A steeper wall angle increases the height of the column of coffee grounds which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper.
- Double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel - Consistent temperature throughout the brew process results in a better cup. The double-wall keeps the temperature constant and prevents heat loss during extraction. Also, the double-wall keeps your coffee hot, but the outer wall is safe to touch.
- Stagg [X] Pour-Over Dripper - for brewing one 10oz cup of coffee at a time
- Stagg Tasting Glass - a single 10oz tasting glass, handblown from borosilicate glass
- Stagg Paper Filters - [X] | 20 compatible filters