Fellow Ode Brew Electric Grinder | Matte Black
Elevate your morning routine.
A powerful and precise home coffee grinder with café capabilities, Ode Brew Grinder does things differently. When grinders try to tackle both brewed coffee and espresso, they become a master of none. In stark contrast, Ode was designed to perfect your daily brewed coffee— AeroPress®, pour-over, French press, cold brew, and more.
With 64 mm professional-grade flat burrs, 31 grind settings, and unique single dose loading for maximum bean freshness, grind what you need right before you brew.
Also available for pre-order in Matte White.
- Precision grind quality - precise particle size is possible with every push of the button thanks to café-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps in between.
- Perfect for the home - By scrapping the oversized (and unnecessary!) hopper and adding noise reduction features, your countertop is officially open for brewing business and a more enjoyable coffee-making experience.
- Deliberate details - With a magnetically aligned catch for added cleanliness, a grinds knocker to reduce grind retention, and easy pour fins for a smooth transition, a stacked variety of carefully engineered features set Ode apart from the rest
- Reduced grind noice - No more waking up your roommates. From high-quality materials to ditching the noisy gearbox, Ode was designed with quietness in mind.
- 64 mm flat burrs - Professional-grade stainless steel flat burrs reduce grind time and heat generation while increasing grind particle consistency.
- Auto-stop - Ode knows exactly when the last bean has been ground and automatically shuts itself off. No more awful revving noise when your grinder spins on empty.
- Sleek, sophisticated design & finish - available in 2 neutral, modern colours; Matte Black or Matte White
|Dimensions||(9.4″ x 4.2″ x 9.5″)|
|Power||140 W / 220V / 60Hz / 1.3A|
|Materials||Stainless steel burrs, aluminium body, plastic load bin and base|
Hi. I only have one cup per day and at the moment I am trying to get the perfect blend of coffee to water for my French press. The ode is a delight to work with and the trick with drops of water in the beans does produce a very clean grind with very little mess.
I would recommend the Ode grinder to anyone, all I have to do is get the quantities correct.
Nuddi coffee proprietor has been extremely helpful and will purchase their coffee again.