Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister | Clear
Guard the goods.
Rarely is oxygen the target of attack, but when it comes to storing coffee beans, it’s public enemy number one. This ubiquitous gas sucks the flavour and moisture right out of your beans, rendering them dry and bland—and nobody likes a bland bean.
Lucky for coffee lovers, Fellow has come to the storage rescue with the Atmos Vacuum Airtight Canister. This airtight coffee canister features a simple twist mechanism to remove air and prevent oxidation, which means your coffee lasts up to 50% longer. With various styles and sizes to choose from, there is an Atmos to suit small or large amounts of leftover beans, or any other pantry product you wish to keep fresh.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump - removes air from the inside. Simply twist the lid back and forth to remove any air from the canister.
- Vacuum Lock Indicator - turns green when the vacuum pump is locked, preventing oxidisation and extending the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release Button - unlocks the canister, bringing the air pressure back to normal.
- An Airtight Silicone Seal - stops air, moisture, odours, and dust from seeping in.
- Store everyday pantry items in the Atmos, like cereal, nuts, and pasta to keep your food fresher for longer.
|Styles available||Clear Glass|
|Dishwasher safe?||No. Handwash only.|
Keeps beans as if they were in an unopened bag, keeping them from going stale and retaining taste. Go the biggest size, others are quite small.